What a trip it was to get a pink box in the mail. I have had a strict abhorrence of pink for as long as I can remember. Not so much now...funny how baby girls can change that...
Anyway, at the end of a really hard week, I received this in the mail. Wrapped up in a little pink box. From the doctors who saw me throughout my pregnancy and delivery. (Their office is even printed on the bottom in case we lose the card that came with it).
I was even further impressed by their thoughtfulness and courtesy until a friend made a comment about how insurance covers everything now....
Sort of brought me back from the cloud nine of "oh- how-sweet-of-them" euphoria. lol
Still sweet of them but, what a trip. Never heard of a doctor doing something like that.
At any rate, it's cute.

5 comments:
sorry heather...
Oh Catherine! I thought it was funny. Don't worry about it. I just didn't think about it being a mass mail thing. lol I prefer to think that I am special and get special treatment. hahaha
hmm.. i didn't think it was a mass mail thing... I certainly didn't get anything like that from my (very expensive) dr. I just always wondered who really paid for all those "free samples" he gave me.
And it IS personal. Did he actually get all the details right? That's pretty impressive!
Overcoming your aversion to pink, eh? Should I go buy you a frilly pink dress with flowers all over it now or what? ;-P
Kristin- don't you dare. :>
Post a Comment