Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New hair


 

And new friends. All in the same day. Jean- Marco went back inside while we were in getting the camera so we couldn't get pictures. He is a very funny six year old who can't fathom why I don't speak Italian. He enjoys playing in our backyard while his mother works in the esthetician salon that shares it. She peeks out that back door at times. Yesterday she peeked out in time for me to ask if I could share some our our orange cream soda with him. (It is hot over here). Today? Juice Popsicles. He loves it.
He shared his colored pencils with us today and then brought out an apple and crackers for May with some mineral water, which she loved.
We are excited to be making friends in our neighborhood. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber Hanshaw said...

I LOVE her new hair! It's adorable! I miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

Love the new dew!! Wow, don't they grow so fast :( Wish I could just put time on stand still for a little bit!

Amy VH