Friday, July 25, 2008

The Turning of the Seat

May is 30 inches tall now. Her doctor calls her a tall texan because of her height, her thinness and her large head. lol BUT, because of her height and the fact that she is almost a year old and weighs in at almost 20lbs., I got to turn the car seat around yesterday!
On top of this great news, I finally did something about the ridiculous diaper bag frustration (Aren't they dumb? I hate that huge flap over everything and I always lost everything in that tiny space they gave me for "Mom's stuff". I refuse to carry a purse AND a huge diaper bag- so I got a messenger bag that has everything I need. I also replaced my wallet with one that I love. I did all of this at the one day only sale at Khol's the other day with gift car in hand. I never even knew they were having a sale until I got there. Talk about great timing. :)
The day ended with a video message from Chris! Out cool video phone thing (that I affectionately call the "bat-phone") used to only record audio messages, but yesterday, all of the sudden, they started recording video messages! Chris left me a video message! I get to watch it whenever I want over and over. :)
It was a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Jayme Solomon said...

Josh is facing foward too. Isn't it great? You can actually see their cute face and Josh is definitley less sweaty since he can feel the air now... Hope that you're doing well... We miss you all.