Monday, June 23, 2008
Friends
We had a friend come to visit over the past week. Amy VanHooser and her son Brenden, so two friends, I guess. It was so wonderful to have another Mom right here in my house with me!!! We talked about everything we could think of and it was so great. Tom and Martine were wonderful to allow me to host a friend here for 5 days. Their cat created a huge adn terrible looking reaction on Brenden's skin so the visit was cut a few days short, but we had a lovely time getting to know Brenden. May loved having a playmate and he was so great at entertaining her. Amy even helped watch the babies while I did thing sI usually can't do without having May in one arm.
The conversation was good, the time spent was encouraging and inspiring. Thank for coming Amy!! I hope to host you in a cat free environment in the years to come! I had a wonderful time with you.
(By the way, how cute is this boy's smile?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks so much for letting us come and stay! We had so much fun.
Today I showed Brenden some pics from the trip and he kept saying "Heatder, Heatder"
Post a Comment