Not to us, Oh Lord, but to Your name be glory, honor and praise!
Friday, March 11, 2011
Home after all...
His medical waiver was denied. He gets to stay home with us. His extension was denied, too. We have orders to Washington D.C. So, we all go "home" together. Next January. I just love this guy.
So sad that you have to leave beautiful Italy.... although I know one Nata that I imagine is so excited about your orders that she danced around her house screaming : )
well, how about that? God is good all the time, but it's wonderful when a family can be together. Washington D.C.-that's a nice place! maybe we'll visit?
6 comments:
So sad that you have to leave beautiful Italy.... although I know one Nata that I imagine is so excited about your orders that she danced around her house screaming
: )
So this sounds like a blessing? I happy you get to be together!!
Yes! A blessing indeed! :) Thank you!
well, how about that? God is good all the time, but it's wonderful when a family can be together.
Washington D.C.-that's a nice place! maybe we'll visit?
Darcie- Please do!! We would love that!!!
ah . . . are you packing? (or will the military do that for you five minutes before you leave?): I will be praying for you as you say your goodbyes!
Post a Comment