Thursday, January 15, 2009

Praise the Lord!

The visa agent at Los Angeles Air base emailed me this morning to let me know he had our visas and other paperwork! He is overnighting it to me here in VA and I have tickets reserved to leave for ITaly on Sat! I am so excited to finally be living with my husband again!
I am glad that I am already in D.C. area as well. It was a hard flight to get over to this side of the U.S. and it will be easier on May to no have a 20 hour travel day. Instead she has two 10 hour travels days broken up. Much nicer.
The man that we spoke to about a house in Dec ended up renting it out. (ewe) So, Chris is on the lookout for a suitable house for us. Please pray for us to find something soon. He reports to work on Mon next week so he has to find one by then.
He has a promising possibility but we are waiting nformation from the realtor.
Ciao!!

No comments: