Hi from Virginia! We are having a wonderful time with our friends here. I praise the Lord for my dear friends so often and these are part of that bunch. We have relaxed, gone sightseeing, gone shopping for little things (for little people)...we have just had a wonderful time. WE have gone to see some monuments, met more friends, seen museums (I have posted new pictures so follow the link on the right!) and eaten some really good food.
We unfortunately missed the borth of our newest family member! Lily Catherine Pelczar was born to Greg (Chris' brother) and his wife in early Sept and we can't wait to meet her.
Maylisa is proving to be more delightful every day. She is energetic (She wears me out) and fun and playful. I love her laugh. She has a ready smile and a very sweet nad gentle temprament that makes her so easy to parent in so many ways. She is already so responsive to me. She LOVES to talk, so I get to ehar her happy chatter throughout the day. Chris hears it over the phone and gets so anxious for the day when he comes home.
We have extended our travels for two more weeks nad will be home on the 18th of Oct. Above you see Maylisa wearing her Halloween costume. I picked it up out here at a thrift store on the army post for a great price. I couldn't resist it.
I have much to be thanksul for, as always. My heart overflows with gratitude for the friends I have in my life. I love to spend time with them. I am excited to return to the ones at home. I am amzed at relationships and how the Lord makes them work. I love having one with Him.
Please remember us in your prayers for the next 8 weeks. It gets harder and harder to resist feeling sad and impatient to have Chris home with us and he still needs to finish out the next 8 weeks with discipline. We have grown a lot this year but we are SO ready for it to be over. We want to finish this time that the Lord has made for us in ways that honor Him.
More later when I have more time.
1 comment:
I prayed for you today as you anticipate Chris' return . . .
I appreciate what you mentioned about relationships; I am find myself regularly thinking about how our God is three in one - - and that we are relational beings since we are created in his image. isn't he beautiful and good?
Post a Comment