After that title, you're still reading? Bless you, friend.
My husband, is the nicest man I have ever met. He overnighted a huge box of truffles from See's candies to me with a note. I got it this morning.
Then he called to tell me that he scheduled a 3 hour appt. at a day spa out here and asked his mom to watch May. So, this Sat, I am eating chocolates (ok- so I have already started), getting a one hour facial, a one hour massage and a one hour pedicure. Not because I deserve it, but just because my husband want me to have it. Isn't it crazy to think that there is someone out there who just wants me to have these luxuries? I am a tedious, crazy, self-centered person and he wants me to have it. It blows me away. (and sort of makes me wonder if he REALLY remembers who I am....)
That's it. I just am overwhelmed with the kindness and patience of God and my husband in giving me all these luxuries and even thinking to mail them to me while I whine and complain (and sin) more than I should. and while my husband sleeps in a lumpy twin size bed in a room that gets too hot or too cold while he is sick and working fourteen hours a day on average, eating at the chow hall. He gets crap food and sends me chocolates. I feel like Marie- Antoinette. Go have some cake. HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment