May is sleeping and Chris just left for the store so I wanted to take this opportunity to praise and thank the Lord for YOU. My ever so faithful friends and family who read this blog and offer prayers and support and encouragement on my tedious and spastic behalf. I know that you pray for me. I see the help and work of it daily. I know you love me even when I am a jerk. thanks. I am so grateful to have friends like you. God has amazed me with the intricate workings of relationships and the fore thought He put in to arranging them to work the way that they do. How amazing to be a part of such an overwhelming structure of love. I hope I give back to you as you have all given to me some day.
that's it. just thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment